Saturday, November 05, 2005

Poker Dominated... Crap.

Well, PokerDominator, my favorite session tracking web site, has been down for the last few days, and I didn't think much about it -- just wrote my sessions down with the intention of entering them when it came back up. Well, it finally came back up this morning -- without the last month of stats. Argh... This past month has been my biggest and I'm pretty sad that I lost that information (not to mention I'm not completely sure what my balances are -- based on what I can figure out, I should be at about $1,145 -- and I'll reconstruct the rest as well as I can).

Needless to say, I have some digging through other records to try to recover sessions. Really, it isn't that important (it isn't like I lost any money, I just can't look at my pretty graphs anymore).

No comments: