Thursday, December 06, 2007

Resurrection

I'm officially resurrecting this blog again. Not really for general consumption, more for notes than anything.

The past few months I've been trying to figure out how to beat Dave's game. I've gotten hammered in that 1/2 NL $100 buy-in game. Lost about $1,650 in the past year. Definitely bad luck is a part of it, but playing tight and scared is probably more the reason. I've been protecting my bankroll of approximately $1,650 to take one more shot at the game (and once I was below $1,500 I would hunker down and build it back up).

But now I've got a better idea.

Two friends have been telling me for a while how soft the 6/12 game at Garden City is. So, with the help of a 50% stake, I'm going to take a shot at it.

And I'll use this place to stockpile my notes, hands, and results.

No comments: